Conditions and Rules
Unless otherwise stated National Postal Competitions Rules apply.
2. The Competitor's Name and Club should be PRINTED on
each target Before shooting and signed AFTERWARDS,
together with the Witness's Signature who also ADDS the DATE.
3. A Team shall be of THREE
shooters each of whom has entered the INDIVIDUAL League. Scores attained in
the Individual League will be used for the Team score.
4. Each round must be shot in the ONE day. 5 shots per diagram 20
shots to count, if on wrong diagram ONE penalty point, if more than 20 shots
than 20 lowest count. Miss the scoring rings lose 10 points.
5. DO NOT GAUGE ANY SHOT HOLES, this is the
6. Competitors who fail to send in THREE rounds consecutively will be
withdrawn and any points won will be re-allocated.
7. Stickers must be attached to the FRONT of the target between each
pair of diagrams BEFORE shooting.
8. Advanced shooting- up to THREE rounds
only; i.e. round 4 may not be shot until round 1's closing date, and so
round 9 may not be shot until after the closing date of round 6.
9. A Club may nominate an experienced scorer who shall score and record
the scores on a suitable sheet which should be sent to the league organizer
together with a S.A.E. for the return of result sheets,
unless using E-mail both ways.
Score sheets/Targets should reach the organizer by the SATURDAY following
the last day of shooting, i.e. in the same week.
Please make an effort to comply, otherwise results
ASK- These may be granted for extenuating circumstances, i.e. illness etc.
BUT NOT FOR HOLIDAYS OR BAD WEATHER.
FIXTURES for The
Season see Fixture Table
Back to home page